credit cards for
Capital One QuicksilverOne Cash Rewards Credit Card
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
- No rotating categories or limits to how much you can earn, and cash back doesn’t expire for the life of the account. It’s that simple
- Be automatically considered for a higher credit line in as little as 6 months
- Enjoy peace of mind with $0 Fraud Liability so that you won’t be responsible for unauthorized charges
- Help strengthen your credit for the future with responsible card use
- Enjoy up to 6 months of complimentary Uber One membership statement credits through 11/14/2024
- Earn unlimited 5% cash back on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel, where you’ll get Capital One’s best prices on thousands of trip options. Terms apply
- Monitor your credit score with CreditWise from Capital One. It’s free for everyone
- Check out quickly and securely with a contactless card, without touching a terminal or handing your card to a cashier. Just hover your card over a contactless reader, wait for the confirmation, and you’re all set.
Cash Back Rewards Cards
CreditSoup's Cash Back Rewards Cards gives consumers the opportunity to search, compare, and apply for a full range of Cash Back Rewards Cards. Consumers will find everything from Credit Cards to Credit Reports in one easy to navigate site.
- Earn up to 3% cash back on all purchases
- Redeem cash back in the form of checks, statement credits, gift cards, merchandise or towards free travel
- Earn sign-up bonuses after meeting initial spending thresholds
- Terms vary by partner offer. Please see each bank’s application for terms and conditions.
- Clicking will take you to CreditSoup.com to compare Cash Back Credit Cards from participating partners
- Revvi active cardholders get exclusive access to free Credit Monitoring powered by TransUnion!
- Earn 1% cash back rewards^^ on payments made to your Revvi Credit Card
- Fast and easy application; response provided in seconds
- $300 credit limit (subject to available credit)
- Build your credit score with on-time payments and keeping your balance below the credit limit
- Opportunity to request credit limit increase after twelve months, fee applies
- Checking account required
- Reports monthly to all three major credit bureaus
- Manageable monthly payments
- Perfect credit not required
- Easy-to-use mobile app for management on the go!
- *See rates, fees, costs & limitations, and rewards for complete offer and Revvi Rewards details^^
Chase Freedom Flex℠
- Earn a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening.
- 5% cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases in bonus categories each quarter you activate. Enjoy new 5% categories each quarter!
- 5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more
- 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- No minimum to redeem for cash back. You can choose to receive a statement credit or direct deposit into most U.S. checking and savings accounts. Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open!
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 18.74% – 27.49%.
- No annual fee – You won’t have to pay an annual fee for all the great features that come with your Freedom Flex℠ card
- Keep tabs on your credit health – Chase Credit Journey helps you monitor your credit with free access to your latest score, real-time alerts, and more.
Fortiva® Mastercard® Credit Card
- With the Fortiva® Mastercard® Credit Card, you earn up to a 3% cash back reward
- Make contactless payments through Mobile Wallet
- Periodic Credit Increase Reviews
- Free access to your Vantage 3.0 score from Equifax†
Surge Platinum Secured Mastercard®
Surge Secured Mastercard® – featuring a $300 refundable security deposit. Allows consumers with less than perfect credit to build their credit with a secured card.
- Initial refundable deposit of $300 becomes your credit limit
- 1% Cash Back rewards on every purchase
- Free access to your Vantage 3.0 Score from Experian* (When you sign up for e-statements)
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus
- Fast and easy application process; results in seconds
- Use your card at locations everywhere Mastercard is accepted
- Mastercard Zero Liability Protection (subject to Mastercard guidelines)
- Checking Account Required
Current is the bank for modern life! Open a personal, premium checking account with Current to enjoy benefits such as getting paid up to two days faster, free overdraft up to $100 with Overdrive™, access 55,000 free ATMs, no minimum balance and no hidden fees.
Install the Current app, open the app, create a premium personal checking account, and direct deposit $200 or more from your employer to start earning rewards. With 24/7 member support and points to earn for cash back, Current is the mobile bank that was designed for you and your lifestyle.
- Member funds are insured up to $250,000. Deposits are insured through Current’s partner bank, Choice Financial Group, Member FDIC.
- Current offers accounts for everyone, including teens.
- Members receive instant spending notifications every time you swipe your card for added security.
- Members can instantly send money for free to friends and family with Current Pay.
- Current lets you add cash to your account at over 60,000 stores just by having a cashier scan a barcode.