Upstart offers personal loans with a minimum of $1,000. Rates can be a little higher, though, because the minimum credit score is much lower than you might see with other lenders. Upstart also uses artificial intelligence, claiming it allows them to 27% more borrowers than when using a traditional model.
- Accessible to borrowers with lower credit scores
- Soft credit check for prequalification
- Choose a payment date that works for you
- Origination fee of up to 8%
- You can only get loan terms of three or five years
- No co-signer
AmOne allows potential borrowers to be linked to a lender that offers exactly what they’re looking for as an online loan matching service. In short, this platform brings lenders to your door without you having to waste time searching.
- Personal and small business loans
- No credit score check
- Range of loan terms
- Free to use
- Quick and easy application process
- Doesn’t provide enough information
- Lenders tend to call customers
Credit Sesame helps you access, understand, leverage, and protect your credit all under one platform - free of charge.
Min. credit score
Survey Junkie is perfect for people who don’t want to be overwhelmed. When you sign onto their app, you’ll see a clean, simple list of surveys to choose from.
- Quick money with minimal effort
- You get out what you put in
- Money just for signing up
- The best surveys can be time consuming
- Some people aren’t comfortable sharing their information
- Can’t replace a full-time income
Inbox Dollars is a slow burn: initially, it can take a while to get to the minimum $30 cash out. Once you’ve cashed out for the first time, you become a “Gold member.” “Gold members” get all kinds of perks, including double rewards and exclusive offers.
- Has regular surveys and video options
- No points system, each survey is measured in real currency
- Sign-up and referral bonuses
- Surveys are usually worth only $0.25, and there’s a $30 cashout minimum
- Generally, surveys don’t always pay the same amount, some pay more and some pay less
- Surveys that pay $2-4 are usually very involved, taking 30 minutes or more.
Swagbucks is one of the biggest names in the survey game. They’ve been around since 2008, and they do a little of everything. You can take surveys one day and watch videos the next. Bring Swagbucks along on your shopping trip for coupons or install their browser extension if online shopping is more your speed.
- You can join Swagbucks without spending anything; it’s free.
• There are seven different ways to earn points, which convert into cash.
• The website and apps are clean and simple to access and use.
• You are earning passive incomewithout making drastic changes to your current lifestyle, browsing and shopping habits.
- Earning Swagbucks is not an instant answer to loading up your bank account with cash. It takes time to earn enough points to see a lot of cash.
• The mystery of search engine points can be something of a bother for those that like to see everything laid out straight.
PrizeRebel is an online platform where you get the opportunity to earn cash by taking online surveys and various other small tasks. You can cash out the money in the form of gift cards, Visa, Paypal transfers, and direct bank transfers.
Qmee is the perfect app for people looking for a no-effort way to earn some extra money using survey, but they don’t stop there. When you download the browser extension, you can automatically see cashback rewards and deals when you’re shopping online.
- No required minimum payout
- Several methods to make money with the app
- There are many surveys available, therefore there are always methods to earn money.
- Low payout rates, especially in comparison to other apps of a similar nature
- They don’t always finish surveys in the time they estimate.
- There seem to be several issues in the Qmee app.
Ibotta is a free cash back rewards web and mobile app that gives you real cash for everyday purchases when you shop. Ibotta provides thousands of ways for consumers to earn cash on their purchases by partnering with more than 2,700 brands and retailers.
- Cashback at all major retailers for everyday purchases
- $5 sign-up bonus
- Has a browser extension that can choose offers automatically.
- You have to choose offers before you go shopping
- Some offers are brand-specific
- When shopping from your phone, you have to shop through the Ibotta app to get rewards
Personal Capital provides a comprehensive perspective of the user’s financial situation, from daily expenditures to portfolio performance tracking giving users access to a clear picture of all assets and liabilities in a secure place, with tractable financial progress.
- Best-in-class free tools for tracking your budget and investments
- Bank-level protection
- Availability of live financial advisors
- The capability of trading specific stocks
- High fees compared to robo-advisors
- The registration process can be difficult.
Quicken personal finance and money management software allows you to manage spending, create monthly budgets, track investments, retirement.
- Making budgets and handling your finances are simple.
- Bills can be simply paid and managed in one location.
- If you have the PC edition of Quicken, you can gain even more benefits to manage your portfolios in addition to the detailed information it provides on your investments.
- Quicken is intended for personal usage, therefore it might not be the greatest option for business owners.
- It could cost a little bit more than other software that is comparable.
PocketSmith is simple, user-friendly personal financial software that allows you to manage all of your spending, credit, and investing accounts while also estimating your future money.
- Simple, effective forecasting
- You may quickly see upcoming bills and spending with the Google-calendar type interface.
- Your entire financial life is visible in one location.
- The capabilities of the mobile app are restricted.
- No monitoring of credit scores
- For all the amenities, the price is high.
Truebill is the easiest way to find subscriptions, manage bills, and even cancel recurring charges with a single click.
- Detects service problems
- Keeps track of subscription renewals.
- Basic services are free of subscription fees.
- Access to highly sensitive personal data is necessary
- Negative feedback on the better business bureau website; deducts 40% of savings